- 2 composition books (100 pages each, one for each semester, please buy them both now! I will keep your second one for you)
- set of colored pencils (8 colors is plenty)
- calculator (on a cell phone is acceptable).
I will be checking for these materials on Tuesday, September 6th. Let me know if you have questions or problems with this list!
There are suggested supplies that you might find helpful to have, but are not required:
- a ruler
- post-it notes
- a highlighter
- A bright color of pen to contrast with the pen or pencil you normally use
- tape or a small bottle of white glue
Students this year will also have Google accounts set up through the school. If you have a smart phone, you can access Google docs through this with free apps. This is completely optional, but a nice feature, if you have a smart phone.